ROBOTIC HAIR TRANSPLANT
A robotic hair transplant is one among the foremost modern methods for a hair transplant. it’s also quite significant progress within the techniques used for the FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction procedure of transplant. this is often because this method is fully automated.
Using the ARTAS System, a robotic hair transplant utilises specialised technology along side a robotic arm to extract and implant hair follicles into the thinning or balding areas of the scalp with minute precision. This method doesn’t require any surgery and is extremely minimally invasive.
What makes a robotic hair transplant different and cutting edge?
Unlike traditional methods of hair transplant, the robotic hair transplant method takes tons less time. The robotic system comprises a robotic limb with hair extraction and site creation tools attached thereto . It also features a different camera and video imaging systems, with a specialised person interface or instrument panel .
For a robotic hair transplant, the hair transplant surgeon would use the subsequent steps:
- Create a simulation of what you’ll appear as if after the hair transplant
- Give an estimate of the approximate number of grafts which will be required for the transplant depending upon the degree of your hair loss
- Analysis of the scalp
- Identification of individual hair follicles that are suitable for the transplant
- Extraction of hair follicles
- Implanting of hair follicles
Therefore, a robotic hair transplant will presumably reverse the hair loss thanks to thinning hair, bald spots and receding hairlines.
Advantages of a robotic hair transplant:
- Higher accuracy for the harvest of graft hair
- Better quality of the harvested follicular units
- Reduced harvesting time for follicular units
- Minimally invasive
- Increased efficiency and reduced risk of scalp injuries
- Increased accuracy and speed of preparation of the recipient site