The major reason of hair loss is hectic lifestyle and routine, use of chemicals and dyes, use of different products at the same time and much more. It is very important to note that maintaining a healthy lifestyle is vital to maintain a healthy hair cycle. But in addition to a proper daily routine, undergoing hair loss treatments or transplants are some things that will help a person get better results. As everybody has a different type of hair loss problem and type, these treatments are customized and specialized according to one’s hair type, condition, length, and other factors. Above all, all of these treatments use the latest and most advanced technology
Losing up to 100 hair strands in a day is considered normal, but above that is a sign of a poor lifestyle or undiagnosed health concern. Whatever may be the reason, an effective hair loss treatment can restore the hairline and hair volume. DelhiMediClinic ensures you the best hair fall treatments in Delhi.
Symptoms of Hair loss
- Gradual thinning of hair on the crown of the head
- Consistent appearance of bald patches on the scalp
- Loosening of the hair that causes tufts of hair to fall off
- Sudden hair loss from the entire body
- Hair Loss in patches across the scalp
Causes of Hair Loss
- Genetic predisposition
- Sudden hormonal changes or undiagnosed medical conditions
- Exposure to radiation therapy
- Persistent bouts of stress
- Side-effects of medicines or supplements
- Lifestyle choices
- Chemical treatments on the hair
Finasteride is another prescription drug that is created specifically for men, who experience hair loss of any type. In addition to androgenic alopecia, which is also known as male pattern baldness, is responsible for reversing hair loss due to receding hairline. It is evident that consistent use of this medicine slows down hair loss, and also improves hair fall and reduction in the DHT levels of both the scalp as well as a serum by 30%.
Finasteride is the most effective medication/treatment for the crown area. It also reduces hair loss in the entire scalp area. It is a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor that blocks the production of male hormones in the scalp. These male hormones are known to stop hair growth. And by blocking, it reverses the process of gradual thinning of the hair on the scalp, which leads to balding.
Some advantages of Finasteride are:
- Treats androgenic alopecia, alopecia areata, telogen effluvium, etc
- Cheaper than other drugs or medicines used for hair treatments
- Improves hair quality