Alopecia areata treatment may be a hair loss condition during which you lose hair from some or all parts of the body. It is more common on the scalp, where it causes unpredictable hair loss from the scalp within the sort of coin-sized patches. The disorder is also known as spot baldness.
Alopecia-areata may be a common autoimmune disease which is resulted from a breach within the immune prerogative of the hair follicles. It may cause psychological stress as well. Typical symptoms include small bald patches which will take many shapes (usually round or oval).
Alopecia areata treatment includes hair loss in one or more rounded spots on the scalp. Its various forms are as follows:
- Diffuse alopecia areata: hair lost more diffusely over the whole scalp
- Alopecia areata monolocularis: baldness occurs in only one spot anywhere on the head
- Alopecia areata multilocularis: multiple areas of hair loss
- Ophiasis: hair loss in the shape of a wave (at the circumference of the head)
- Alopecia areata barbae: disease limited only to the beard
- Alopecia areata totalis: loss of all the hair on the scalp
- Alopecia areata Universalis: loss of all body hair, including pubic hair Among them, alopecia totalis and Universalis are rare.
The area of hair loss could also be painful or give some tingling sensation.
In medical terms, alopecia areata treatment may be a systematic autoimmune disease during which the body attacks its own anagen hair follicles and stops hair growth. The condition can affect anyone no matter age and gender, though most cases occur before 30.
Why Choose Delhi Hair Transplant Clinic?
At Delhi Medi Clinic, we offer you the best hair-loss treatments & hair prevention services in Delhi. With a broad window for clinical dermatology services for each sort of hair loss disorder, we aim at supplying you with the simplest dermal treatment experience.