The major reason of hair loss is hectic lifestyle and routine, use of chemicals and dyes, use of different products at the same time and much more. It is very important to note that maintaining a healthy lifestyle is vital to maintain a healthy hair cycle. But in addition to a proper daily routine, undergoing hair loss treatments or transplants are some things that will help a person get better results. As everybody has a different type of hair loss problem and type, these treatments are customized and specialized according to one’s hair type, condition, length and other factors. Above all, all of these treatments use the latest and most advanced technology.
Losing up to 100 hair strands in a day is considered normal, but above that is a sign of a poor lifestyle or undiagnosed health concern. Whatever may be the reason, an effective hair loss treatment can restore the hairline and hair volume. DelhiMediClinic ensures you the best hair fall treatments in Delhi.
Symptoms of Hair loss
- Gradual thinning of hair on the crown of the head
- Consistent appearance of bald patches on the scalp
- Loosening of the hair that causes tufts of hair to fall off
- Sudden hair loss from the entire body
- Hair Loss in patches across the scalp
Causes of Hair Loss
- Genetic predisposition
- Sudden hormonal changes or undiagnosed medical conditions
- Exposure to radiation therapy
- Persistent bouts of stress
- Side-effects of medicines or supplements
- Lifestyle choices
- Chemical treatments on the hair
Use of Nutraceuticals
Apart from hair transplant or restoration treatments there are various methods available to get back your dense murky hair. Nutraceuticals are one such example. It is a natural supplement that fortifies and stimulates hair growth. These supplements contain zinc as their main ingredient. The zinc helps to protect the hair follicle against any kind of oxidative damage. Along with zinc, there are keratin, and biotin, which usually contain another active ingredient. Other active ingredients include palmetto, beta-sitosterol, Vitamin B6, and others.
Henceforth, in addition to promoting hair growth, the above-mentioned supplements also help with premature greying. These are also called “medical foods, designer foods, functional foods, or phytochemicals”. They offer a lot of medical and health benefits that includes the prevention as well as treatment of many health and hair problems.
Advantages of using Nutraceuticals
- These are food-like substances that are comparatively less harmful than most other modern forms of medication
- They help to increase your hair elasticity, and they also help to reverse the patterns of hair loss and also prevent premature greying.